Cutting vegetables is not a big deal, but the important thing is how to chop vegetables with vegetable cutter because people normally use knives to cut vegetables. But that method is not right because it can damage the body as well, it can cut fingers and damage the hands too. Before knowing how to use a cutter, it is very important to know what is a vegetable cutter?, and how many types are there. Because many people don’t even know what it is.
What is vegetable Cutter?
Vegetable cutter is a tool with the help of which you can easily cut vegetables, it works without causing any physical damage. With the help of a vegetable cutter, the vegetables that you used to take minutes to cut are done in a few seconds, in which the sharp blades help you to do the work easily.
We have learned what it is? Now we will see how many types it has?
Types of Vegetable Cutter:-
- Electric vegetable cutter.
- Handheld vegetable cutter.
We are not giving information about any product here, we will tell what kind of cutter can be, so if you feel that we are missing something, then you can tell us, do put your opinion in the comment box.Note:-
Electric vegetable cutter.
This cutter runs with the help of electricity, you can cut vegetables quickly and with the help of this, you do not have to work very hard. It works your own hard work because the motor in it makes you work. It is one of the most used kitchen tools. Because it is small in size and we can place it anywhere. It is one of the most used kitchen tools. Because it is also small in size and we can place it anywhere. It is also easy to clean and its quality is also good. It is more expensive than a manual cutter.
How to use Electric vegetable cutter:-
It is very easy to use because the motor in it does all the work by itself. A bowl has been given in this cutter, in which the vegetables are put, then the sharp-edged blades present in it cut the vegetable easily. The motor present in it does not incur any load, it easily cuts all kinds of vegetables, due to which you save a lot of time.
Handheld vegetable cutter.
Hand cutter is cheaper than an electric cutter, this is one of its advantages. It is rightly useful because it is easy to use, with the help of it you can easily cut vegetables. To use it, it has to be manually operated as it does not have any motor but it has to work with its cutter handle in the hands. It is very easy to use. Just add vegetables to it and the blades in it cut it easily. Vegetable cutting does not take longer than a handheld cutter. It is also more effective than common methods.
How to use handheld vegetable cutter:-
It is slightly more hardworking than an electric cutter. Because it is known by its name, it moves by hand. In this too, the vegetable is put in the given bowl, then it is chopped using the handle given by hand. It takes a little bit more time because there is no motor in it, it has to be driven by hand. Some vegetable cutters are being given to you
Pigeon by Stovekraft New Handy Mini Plastic Chopper with 3 Blades
- Made from unbreakable ABS plastic for long-lasting use, Material: Polypropylene (PP).
- Sturdy 3-blade design made from Stainless Steel, As this chopper by Pigeon, can be opened and detached easily, cleaning is an easy task using lukewarm water, mild detergent and a soft cloth.
- Unique string function to chop vegetables and fruits with ease.
- Eco-friendly design, no electricity required, Convenient and Easy Handling.
- Colour: Green, Material: Plastic.
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Handy Chopper.
- Warranty: 30 Days Warranty, Only On Manufacturing Defects.
Ganesh Chopper Vegetable Cutter, Pool Green
- High-quality stainless steel blades
- Nonskid base; Big handle for easy pull
- Easy to clean
- 380 knife cuts in less than 20 secs
- Cut and chop in secs
- Stylish look
- For any product-related issues, please contact_us on: [1800-123-9439]
- PACKER: Rapid Kitchen And Home Appliances